Monday, September 6, 2010

Slow Progress...

I'm slowing getting some things done. =( School is rough this year. Hoping that changes this week...

Blocks for a swap...


Close up of one of the blocks...

A block FOR ME!! from a swap

I made this to send out for a swap...


I made this to send out for a swap...

And I got this beautiful doll quilt from a very sweet quilter...  =)


A purse for my cousin

A bag for a friend's son...


 

Got an order for a baby quilt, and possiblity a full size quilt as well.  aaaaahhhhhh

school for another week - school on saturday, and hopefully sewing sunday...

3 comments:

  1. I'm amazed you can teach and quilt in the same week. I was dead on my feet back when I taught. But you have a wonderful outlet...

    and lovely blocks winging their way back and forth from your house..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I try to make it a point to sew a little bit each week - it keeps me happy.

    Thursday nights I teach at the local university too - my boyfriend said it took me 12 minutes from when I walked in the door until I was asleep. I believe it!

    It helped that it was a long weekend too. I needed some 'me' time - and Monday was perfect for it!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love the black and pink blocks! You ARE busy! Teaching would kill me (it's challenging enough homeschooling, much less taking on a classroom with 30 kids and all the stuff you have to do BESIDES teach!)
    Hope you are getting in as much stitching therapy as you need!
    Blessings,
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete