Sunday, May 15, 2011

Some More Swap Blocks

Fun Halloween Swap

Fun Halloween Swap


Boom 5 - To Carsey


Boom 5 - To Janecat


Boom 5 - to Joanelizbay


Boom 5 - to pgaines

Boom 5 - to Shaysmema

Bee Swap - to fromzstore
Butterfly Blocks for April


The school year is winding down.  I'm taking over the yearbook next year, which means swapping rooms with the current yearbook advisor.  It's scary how much stuff I've accumulated in just 7 years of teaching.  I've been cleaning and purging my classroom for about 3 weeks, and I still have about 4 cabinets left to conquer.  The prinicpal said I could paint the new room - sort of a visual changing of the guard - so I'm looking forward to a completely new look.  More "home" less "teacher" -- more art, less posters, etc.  When it's all done I'll share some pictures here as well. =)


Oh!  have you heard about the Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway Day? Click Here for the link -- I already have my post scheduled!  This will be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment